View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
HKS exhausts are typically like that - quiet on normal driving, but they respond in rapturous voice when you step on the throttle. not only the Z exhausts, but their subaru legamax systems are the same thing. the nice thing about it is that you're not howling 24/7, so less chance of cops going "wtf" as you drive by

good pickup, thanks for the review!
It's definitely a good thing - my neighbors and cops have no complaints about the noise level. Sounds nearly stock under load. Of course, I do prefer a louder exhaust, at least louder than what just the HKS offers. I hope HFC's will resolve that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I'll see what I can find... it is a very sweet setup!

Check out Linparks journal LinPark's 370Z Journal

He has the same setup as me ( copycat!) and he is in Florida, might be local to you....
Sweet, thanks weeee. Like I was saying, I'm sure HFC's will make the exhaust loud enough to the point I can really hear it windows down, and that is exactly what I am looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXX View Post
Vids!!!
I am very interested in doing some videos for the exhaust! It's been raining pretty much every day here in South FL, so it might be a bit. I want to get videos of cold start, warm start, takeoff, downshifts, and drive-by cruising and light accel. Should be a nice all rounder for anyone interested in getting this exhaust.