View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #2042 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDayZ View Post
Hey FP... we don't delete any facebook posts (well, depending on what it is... I imagine we would have to remove something if it were "over the top." ha) But for the most part the FB group runs itself, so we don't touch it.

Having said that, Facebook HAS had some glitches in the recent past where posts have disappeared, or just dropped straight to the bottom. Not sure how or why, I just know that it happens.

If you don't see your post there today, post again! We'd love to have you.

As for 3Seventy... dude, that f***ing blows about the car. But if that happened to me, I'd slap a metric ton of vinyl bandaids on the car, a sticker that says "old people can't drive" or "eff women drivers" and roll out anyway! Hope to see you there, damage and all.

-Todd
I agree, as any Z is better than no Z. Even a broke Z is cooler than most cars on the road, so I say "Bring it on"! Good luck whatever you decide to do.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote