View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisi145 View Post
Hi all -

Two questions:

Which Gentex mirror should I get? There seem to be about 10 different models, and I can't find a site that tells me the difference between them all. One guy on the forum recommended the Gentex 50-Genk51A. Is this a good one?

Also, once I get it, is it easy to hook up myself? (I'm smart but not particularly mechanically inclined)

Finally, I live abroad in the UAE. There is a disclaimer saying the HomeLink system might not work in other countries. My car is a US manufactured car (if that matters) that I imported. Would the HomeLink work here? How do I find out?

Daisi
2009 370Z
they make Z's in the US?

you can get ones that only has self-dimming or ones with a compass. if you dont have a large lcd HU, might look at ones with LCD for rearview camera. gl!
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote