View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #658 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
G25/27 is a great wheel. The quality and feel far surpasses the DFGT wheel. I personally use the DFGT wheel though and have tons of fun with it. I have had it for years and beat the hell outta it weekly. Still holding up. For the price it cant be beat!!!! Best money/accessory i have bought for my ps3

On the topic of drifting, I do a lot of it and have some awesome custom tracks. Im pretty good and so is a friend of mine. Its all about the right setup and the right car. My favs are the Viper GTS and the Silvia K Dia selection.
Is driving MT using the G25/g27 realistic in feel and how the car engages, because if it's not then I'm not sure if it's worth it. I did hear it's a great wheel in feel and quality though

Also, The DFGT wheel, if you select MT for a car, how does that work?