View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dust cover reinstalled

Here's the dust cover reinstalled. I needed to space out the rear side. You can see the washers I put under the center 2 bolts. Might even help on allowing more air to get through. Last pic is through the gap in the side of the cover. It's pretty darn close. Will look for rubbing at the next oil change.

Drove into work this morning and the temps were exactly the same as they were yesterday. Solid 15 degrees. Was worried the cover would screw it up but looks ok for now. Also, used 1 small 1 gram package of CPU heat conductive grease. Figure I'll add one every time I do an oil change to keep it all fresh.

Time to put this baby to a real test.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cooler7.JPG (99.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg cooler8.JPG (27.8 KB, 62 views)