View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #26 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

He was giving op his opinion about his experience with an installer that is what i see. Also I have worked for 2 shops and both were called themselves "pros" but their behind the scenes work as in the stuff the customer never saw was bad to say the least. No pride in how the wires were ran crimp connectors and or t taps used everywhere. I just got the sense of "That will do" from them, and I have seen it on high end shops in California like unique whips. These shops are about how much they can pump out with max profit. Where as I do it as a hobby and to my time. Do this mean all shops are that way? NO However I have read, seen, and witnessed first hand of what shops will do when the customer is not looking. I for one encourage my customers to hang around watch and even help if they want. Not all shops are bad and I am by no means the best or the master like some. But I hope one day to be as good as some of them.

Besides I even said I am not the best I am not sure what you are looking for.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 05-01-2012 at 08:20 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote