View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with Triple's.

Original Poster,
Are you looking for TOP NOTCH installer? then expect to pay $1000+ to have your audio installed by one of the TOP 100 installer in the country. But if you're looking for a installer who will install your stuff in a professional way and do a good job, You have my vote for Matt. HE has done many 370Z's so far (including mine). It's been 3 years now and not a single issue with my install (KENWOOD NAV, rear view cam, fog light,etc). He is a honest sincere guy who will take the time and do the job right and change you probably 1/10 of the money those PRO's will charge. So the choice is yours. I'm not saying he is the TOP NOTCH in the area, but I know he will do a VERY comparable job at a fraction of the PRO install cost. He has a passion for this stuff. Other than him, the other vendor we have here is Wicked CAS and they are located in NH.

As for the others, please do not troll. If you had stuff done by Matt, please put your in so that it helps OP. If you didn't have anything done, please move on to the next thread. No need to
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote