View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmg21 View Post
With your choices I would go with FI CBE with Berk TP and Uprev.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoPhoto View Post
to be honest i don't even know why those are my choices i just see those names a lot on this site .

what would you do ?

this is the first time I'm modding a japanese car. I'm used to german cars so i don't know what name brands are good or not
I completely understand where you are coming from. This is my first time ever to mod a car. I have done my research & watched a lot of YouTube video's to help make my decision. You have to ask yourself what kind of sound do you want from your exhaust (normal, exotic & etc)? How much money are you willing to spend & is money really an issue for you?

Now what would I do? I am going with a full cat-back Meisterschaft exhaust (all three sections) from GT Haus. I hoping it will be here mid to end of May. I want that exotic sound which has the sound of Ferrari/Lambroghini, but you are going to pay & I mean pay for it.

The Fast Intentions exhaust set-up will probably get you the most hp, but it all comes down to what do you want. I want to be the guy with the most unique exhaust which some people might come across another vehicle maybe once is a very long blue moon. The Meisterschaft exhaust is effen loud & if you have to second guess yourself or the sound might be an issue, then the exhaust isn't for you.

FYI....... I like your choice of car & color big guy. I know you will pick something that will be awesome & remember patience is the virtue. Do your research on YouTube for exhaust sounds. For a Fast Intentions or Meisterschaft exhaust you will probably have to wait a good three months (hopefully shorter) for it to come it. These exhaust sell really quick & there is usually a waiting list.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote