View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #41 (permalink)
ShinyBlueZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Shiniest Bluest Z
ShinyBlueZ will become famous soon enoughShinyBlueZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I agree but, you are kinda overworshipping. Lol. I test drove everything up to 50k. The only car I would have chosen over a Z if it would have had a better interior was an EVO. The car with a nice interior that was more realistic was the 135: but I didn't want to deal with BMW unreliability. The camaro was crazy fun to drive but overproduced and too common. Same with the mustang. I'm a big Z and G fan. But if something came along that was a truely better value. Id trade. But for now. There's nothing.
How am I overworshipping? lol I said for the combination of price/value + looks/style + performance.. you can't really name a better car. Then you tried and couldn't do it. So my claims are absolutely justified! Then you even said if something better came along you'd trade but there's nothing. So 370z > all in range

I wouldn't have minded an Evo as an occasional ride.. but the Z is a way more classy but still super sporty daily drive. I can pull up in it and still look professional for work. The Evo looks a little too much boy racer rice for me.
ShinyBlueZ is offline   Reply With Quote