View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
you nailed it man.. that is the very reason why i dont post very often on here.. two many people think they know it all.. iv spent years and years learning my trade, countless hours traveling all over the place for training.. and after only being on here a short time i learned it isnt worth the time to try to help people out or give my opnion most of the time unless someone asks for it..
AS I said, I am not the one that said I am the best hands down if you read I posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
I agree some of the work people have had done is great, however the customers I work with usually do not have the spare time and or money to do things like that. If they did I would be happy to do them. Still there is some work that is better than mine in some areas. However I do not think shops have done as many 370z's as I have.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote