View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakimak View Post
I do not know about the other posts nor care to find out but wicked has point about the car 101 post issue replies being removed. There were relevant information in those exchanges although at times contentious, it was removed in my opinion because of ruffled feathers. The unfortunate part is that knowledgeable people are dissuaded in sharing their knowledge which is a shame.

I remembered years ago at iasca, a competitor boasted that the install took him and his crew thousand of hours to complete. All of us in attendance was in disbelief that it took that long for such a lousy install. It is not about how many Z that you've done to make you an expert. No disrespect, but try being a little more humble, you might end up learning a thing or two.
As I mentioned back on that thread, I had contacted and talked to the person that was in disagreement with my compression information. I researched it and re worded and re wrote some of it. People are entitled to their opinion.

The posts were removed because they discussion and or debate was not going anywhere so I had the 3 pages cleaned up.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote