View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
OP allow me to introduce the troll of the forum. You will notice 99.98% of his replies are aimed at me because he has nothing better to do.
I do not know about the other posts nor care to find out but wicked has point about the car 101 post issue replies being removed. There were relevant information in those exchanges although at times contentious, it was removed in my opinion because of ruffled feathers. The unfortunate part is that knowledgeable people are dissuaded in sharing their knowledge which is a shame.

I remembered years ago at iasca, a competitor boasted that the install took him and his crew thousand of hours to complete. All of us in attendance was in disbelief that it took that long for such a lousy install. It is not about how many Z that you've done to make you an expert. No disrespect, but try being a little more humble, you might end up learning a thing or two.

Free Stuff for Premium Members - Yeah Really
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote