View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
Oh yeah definitely. Without a doubt.

Honestly there's still nothing out there with a mixture of style/looks + price + performance that comes even remotely close to the 370z (at least to me).

Before I bought my car I spent months searching and test driving everything.. and not much has changed since that time. People have recently been hyping up the BRZ but.. in my opinion it's much lower class and ugly as sin

370's rule all!

I agree but, you are kinda overworshipping. Lol. I test drove everything up to 50k. The only car I would have chosen over a Z if it would have had a better interior was an EVO. The car with a nice interior that was more realistic was the 135: but I didn't want to deal with BMW unreliability. The camaro was crazy fun to drive but overproduced and too common. Same with the mustang. I'm a big Z and G fan. But if something came along that was a truely better value. Id trade. But for now. There's nothing.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote