View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #408 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
That was a flop, everyone knows it. Even Van Gundy called him out saying it was a disgrace to the NBA his flop.LeBron James Flopping is a Disgrace to the NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Yeah, I agree with this article. And I think Lebron is one of the worst offenders. I would love to see lebron put on some skates and play in the NHL so he can learn what real penalties are like. And what an embellishment call is. And so Patrick Sharp could bust his face up.
Wade does it too, but come on, wade actually gets injured...a lot. I respect Wade for throwing his body around like a wild man and playing with high intensity. Lebron is addicted to the charity stripe.
He did it in cleveland, but he seems to do it a lot more now. Prolly from watching Dirk do it.

Now with Rose injured, I know lebron is thinkin this is gonna be his year. Well, here is wat I wanna see. boston win it all one last time. Or hell, chicago beating miami without rose. but I know that its not likely. Role players get diminishing returns in the playoffs. and the bull bench mob is a crap ton of role players with a couple glue guys. I mean, I guarantee that if the bulls and heat meet up, lebron will force kyle korver into foul trouble. but yea, plus i like the guys at boston, they are fun to watch. I still have hope for the bulls...but not much.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote