View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa View Post
Don’t worry about it. It started raining pretty hard before the third session. I swapped back to my RE-11’s but, as you saw, they are pretty worn.

The session was a little scary. I don’t have much seat time in the rain and every time I tried to determine the limits I exceeded them. I basically tip toed around the track while Miata’s swarmed me.
I used to drive in the rain on RE-11's but they can be pretty scary, damp is okay but wet they suck Just bought my first set of Hoosier Wet's, I think they come with a guarantee that it won't rain for at least 2 years!