View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
It was great meeting you and thanks for everything ! Sorry we bolted but the wife was getting kind of cranky on account of the weather. I was hoping to hang out awhile more and try to catch a ride with you, but maybe next time. I figured it was oil on account of my gauge was at 260 and when I tromped on the gas it bogged down and didn't want to go anywhere.
Don’t worry about it. It started raining pretty hard before the third session. I swapped back to my RE-11’s but, as you saw, they are pretty worn.

The session was a little scary. I don’t have much seat time in the rain and every time I tried to determine the limits I exceeded them. I basically tip toed around the track while Miata’s swarmed me.