View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #124 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
Is this where we show up for the Adam's Anonymous Support group?

Hi. My name is Augustus and I can't stop buying & using Adam's products.

I started with the glass cleaner. Impressive. Then I got into the all purpose spray. I see now that the APC was the beginning of the end. Now I wander around my office mumbling to coworkers about how the printer would work better with an application of VRT, and how the the jello in the lunchroom smells just like Undercarriage Spray. My wife says I've become the father from My Big Fat Greek Wedding with his Windex, but with Adam's Detailer spray. Arthritis acting up? Spritz with Detailer. Mosquito bite? Detailer. Stub your toe? Detailer. Detailer fixes everything.

Is there any hope for me?

Seriously though, thanks for the great products and the ZCAR discount.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote