View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
It was great meeting you and thanks for everything ! Sorry we bolted but the wife was getting kind of cranky on account of the weather. I was hoping to hang out awhile more and try to catch a ride with you, but maybe next time. I figured it was oil on account of my gauge was at 260 and when I tromped on the gas it bogged down and didn't want to go anywhere.
Stage-1 limp mode will give you full power but restrict you to 5000 rpm, it feels exactly like someone played with the redline setting. The bogging down is fuel starvation as ResIpsa pointed out. I do the same as him and just top off using fuel cans before each session, especially since my fuel gauge is broken - ha!

I also thought your instructor was really good, he was focused and energetic.