View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvl View Post
I'd like to expand on this a tad and paraphrase the one and only George Carlin:

" are no different then any other group: a couple of winners, and a whoooole lot of losers."

"Think of the person with average intelligence. Now remember, 1/2 of all people are more stupid then them!"

I skimmed the thread and they were not to harsh: no different then this forum where people tend to look at the Z with nissan glasses.

BMW does spend more on the car. They do come with better materials then a Nissan. They should be better in many regards.

There also is statistically a lot more 1's, 3's on the road then Zs...so it only makes sense that the douche ratio will be slanted towards zee germans.

As for the 1...I had hoped BMW would bring back the spirit of the 2002. Instead BMW brought us the inbred son of the 3 series...which is about the same size as the E36 3 series IIRC. If I had to blow cash one one...335 would be the choice.

- b
with this entire post

that thread wasn't a troll fest, or completely unreasonable. there's a few bad apples, but we have our issues here too lol. it's what happens when you get fans of a chassis onto one forum.

the new Z4 looks pretty good in my opinion too!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote