View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #4289 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal agree long-term Podolski deal | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

wow we got a confirmed transfer to arsenal already. wenger might actually be serious about keeping rvp.

lol at rumors linking AFC to kagawa though. i think it'd be a pretty decent move, and kagawa can directly interact with miyaichi, but i think man utd will grab him first.

when the hell did chelsea sign marko marin? that was a small surprise, is he going to play second fiddle to juan mata?

in other non-EPL news, barcelona just absolutely shat all over rayo vallecano (sp?). wtf was that dance they were doing that pissed madrid off though lol. and i'm depressed that in france lyon didn't collapse in the coupe de france, and the 3rd tier semi-professional team didn't win it all. that would have been hilarious

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 04-30-2012 at 10:25 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote