View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have a lot of Stillen products, my CBE exactly for the reason you want it, the least ricey... I will say that once Stillen has your money their customer service isn't bad, it's just non-existent... I was in touch with Steve Millen's son and another guy to buy an oil cooler and to solve a problem I was having with one of their products, and they both stopped replying after 2 days of emails going back and forth... In my opinion, buy one of their used CBE's there are one or 2 on the forum now, and I'm pretty sure the seals are reusable...
And then call it a day with Stillen... Maybe get their G3 intakes, but only get them used, and if you have figment issues or any other problem, consult the forum... Don't waste your time contacting them... (I didn't have firmest problems with either their intakes or exhaust, in fact the exhaust fitted great, but I wished the intake tubes were a BIT longer where they bolt on to the intake plenum)
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote