View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #1269 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
FYI I sold my Precision 6262 billet wheel and turbo blanket, stainless oil return line, Tial Q blow off valve, Tial MVR wastegate, and most of the piping for $1200. Worst ROI ever!!! Oh well, out of site out of mind. It's Viper modding time With that said, this will probably be my last post in this thread...time to start a journal like everyone else

A couple of pictures from our breakfast get together and cruise this morning. It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't taken pictures of the Viper. I'm slacking!

]
WOW Ryan, you haz rich friends.