View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #2507 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon Fellows!!! Very very very busy at the store today since 11am and I just managed to have my first meal of the day

Just power read about 8 pages of posts with lots of plastic-dip, rim touch-up and someone's BIG foot!!

Z to work today, still have 1 hour to go... LOL

hey mr.alcheng! good to hear business is good! hope you get some rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Busy days are good days alcheng. What do you use Kenman? I know you are a detailing guru.
for my dd's i only use Griot's one-step sealant. it has diminishing abrasives while you seal. i mask off areas i dont want the sealant and just use my random orbital (griot's orange pad) and apply a section at a time. there's no wait time so it goes on very fast. and after the application i just toss the pads.

after each wash i apply Prima Hydro to reinforce. that's all. nothing else needed.

for my Z i use minor polish (griot's polish3) and glaze (Prima Amigo)..and apply Best of Show (wax) using my random orbital. takes me longer but unless i need to polish i only use SprayOn Wax from time to time after QD. i dont bother 'waxing' the car since she's parked indoors most of the time anyway. there's plenty of beading power from just the Speedshine alone.