View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

XP8 Pads & Motul RBF Fluid Installed
Pads Bedded 90mph-30mph 6 times in a row. Full brakes/full throttle/full bakes/etc

Driving out of the driveway I did a brake test, cold they stop about like stock. Road them for a while to warm them out before getting out of the hood. Made my way to my brake test area. Stops were all consistent from warm to really hot.

Got back and looked at them. All the sand grooves (from conditioning the discs) were gone, just really shinny metal. Quite a bit of dust. Cleaned and waxed the wheels while they were off. Now they have what would of been about 5+ weeks worth of commute dust on them.

Not a squeek out of them yet. So far I like them!
Vacuum bleeding is the only way to go. 1st time I did it this way.
B&W_Evader is offline   Reply With Quote