View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
P0103 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit High Input

I think your MAF sensor got wet especially if it was raining hard like you said in the email, clear the codes and look at both MAF voltages to see if they are even voltage wise. you Should see around.8 to .9 volt at idle . Rev the engine and see if the voltage is increasing smoothly. If all that is good then i think you got lucky and the sensor did not get damaged.

If the sensor got wet then there is a possibility that you might have still some water left in the intercooler, You should check and clean as needed .

Hope this help .

Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotty View Post
Well I took the MAF sensor out and it was wet. Guess water got in the system somehow. Any suggestions on getting everything dry? I guess I will pull the bumper and intercooler and check things out. I am guessing there is water in the intercooler.
Just remove the intercooler and make sure it is dry and you should be good to go. Hopefully you got lucky with the sensor .

Sam

Last edited by SAM@GTM; 04-27-2012 at 04:52 PM.
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote