View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:59 AM   #4283 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt FIFA will overturn the ban. It's a rule of the tournament, and it's been implemented for ages, so I don't see what precedent would cause them to reconsider.

Bayern is at home, and the Allianz is a ******* fortress. I'm going to predict a 3-1 win for the Germans based on the severe drop in talent you get from losing Raul Meireles and Ramires in the midfield. Juan Mata can't do it by himself, and I think the German defense is more suited to stand up to Drogba than Barcelona ever was. Torres, if he finds some form (and to be fair, he hasn't been BAD lately), may be a better option.

I honestly do not expect the Chelsea back line to cope with Gomez though. Not with Cahill and Terry both out, and Ivanovic suspended.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote