View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #59 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terbo View Post
When I bought my Z in 09 I was seriously considering a 2010 Mustang also, but didn't want the 4.6. I've loved owning my Z and don't regret it a second, but am super excited to be moving on to something with instant insane torques. Had the 5.0 been out when I was car shopping back then, there's a good chance I would have gone with that.

And stop bashing Ford! We make awesome cars
My bashing wasn't anything to do with the car itself it was more of the fact you see them everywhere especially around here and the same with the new Camaros. Everytime I spot one I look for the GT or SS badge and every now and then I spot a GT500. There is one Boss rolling around here somewhere. A guy at my gym just picked up his '13 GT and it looks good. I never cared for the earlier models but the '13's they have done right. Who knows maybe in a couple years I will be in the market for something new

Before I got the Z I was thinking about getting an SS and doing the Firebird Trans Am conversion. But for $30k on top of the price for the SS it is a little steep to get the gold chicken on the hood.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote