View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #50 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terbo View Post
Ho lee chit. No way! I didn't hear about this, and I work at Ford! Granted, I work on the Escape, but still :P.
Yeah I saw you answered the question right after I posted. What's your opinion on the glass roof? I omitted it from my Shelby, I dunno how I would like it. Have you all used the track apps much yet?

you know i like the roof its not as dark inside as i thought.... but we are gonna do the windows at 40% and might so the inside of the roof too not sure yet...but overall its nice it really opens up the cabin and has a pull shade if you dont like it........ is it worth the price? hmm maybe not but it wasnt my money so i like it....

the track apps... ive scrolled through them yeah but havent done any accelerations... will get to that when it gets a few 100 mile on it
MC is offline   Reply With Quote