View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #40 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

I picked up the Abarth yesterday from the installer of the Ventureshield Paint Protection Film. The installer was Dave at Pro Shield in Sterling, VA. They do all kinds of sports cars and what not so after seeing some photos and talking to some folks who had their cars done I decided to have him install it on my new Abarth. I had him wrap the entire front of the Abarth (full hood, full front fascia, full front fenders). I also had the A Pillars covered up to the top of the door, the mirror caps, door edges, and the rear fender flares. Cost to me was 1K. Yes not cheap. However, its an investment for me. The finished product in my opinion was well worth the cost.

Ventureshield has a five year warranty. Dave provides a lifetime warranty so long as you have the receipt. Not bad!

Can you get it cheaper? Certainly you can, just make sure you know the work of the person doing it and trust them with the job. I'm very happy with the results and now that I just went over 300 miles I can drive it this weekend like it should be and not be worried of chipping the paint. I'll get a video of the exhaust from outside the Abarth this weekend. Here are some photos:

Full hood. (the edges were wrapped all the way around)

Close up of fascia and hood.

Full front fenders both sides.

Half of the A Pillars, strip in front of the sunroof, and the mirror caps.

A small section was applied on the rear fender flares. If you look real close you'll see the faint edge line of the Ventureshield.

ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote