View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #61 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by takjak2 View Post
'09 coming up on 40k miles. Less than two weeks ago I drove from the far side of Nashville to Jupiter, FL then Ft. Lauderdale, then Miami, spent the weekend on Homestead speedway, on Monday drove to Jacksonville and was at the Atlanta Aquarium before lunch on Tuesday. I made it to Myrtle Beach that night and then home to Norfolk, VA on Thursday. Last Friday I went up to DC, and was back home on Monday.

I love to drive my NISMO.
Now that's wassup. I'm sure if I wasn't in my current location, I would be close if not over your current mileage, lol.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote