View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #313 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
Sasha,

Not sure if you mentioned it (my apologies if I missed it) but how long do you think this install would take?
-If one had access to a hoist and had basic wrenching abilities..

Thanks,
R
It all depends, some people take their time and others just want to get it done. I think if one takes time to do the install, an easy weekend would do it.

Some of the stuff will be preassembled as well. The new filter relocation will come bolted up already, so two bolt on the car and you are done. Same goes for the oil cooler, two screws and it is done. Scavenge pump will come bolted to it's mounting bracket as well, so two more bolts and it is installed. I lik to pre-assemble a lot of stuff, and label it all very well. All the fittings will have teflon tape on already also, and some will be already in place (oil relocation, scavenge pump..ect.)
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote