Thread: 2013 Z Options
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #21 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Z View Post
I am posting here to add a thread for the upcoming 2013 Z. I have categorize the wish list items into minor and major items.

Minor:
Key flob truck release (handy for opening hatch when both arms are full of stuff) What is a "flob" BTW?? And you want a GMC when you hit the flip-flop??
Sound system delete option (would include the necessary fuse/wiring harness connections) Put a Black cardboard to cover it.
Combo oil pressure/oil temp gauge Combo?? 2in1?? Comes with drink too??
Combo water temp/air inlet gauge Can I super-size it??
A/F gauge for wide band O2 sensors
Improved tire lugs (the current ones are prown to break) dude, make sure you set the torque-wrench to the correct lbs.
Center exhaust exit with functional rear diffusor Single pipe?? WTF....??
Engine bay heat extractors (either on hood or on fenders)

Major:
Quaife diff.
Improve throttle response Step a bit harder on the gas pedal... but make sure keep it legal speed limit, ok?
Improved manual transmission (smoother upshifts) You know you have to hit the clutch when shifting, right??
Optional tire/rim packages www.tirerack.com
Increase low end torque and elinimate the throttle response between 2k-3k rpm do you mean max torque at 1900rpm and redline at 1999rpm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Thumper View Post
I want to meet Santa in person. Oh, and +1 for a pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgmg21 View Post
+1....... For wanting to see Santa in person. What about the Easter Bunny?
It's only May so Santa is not in, and Easter was 2 weeks ago so Bunny is busy humping right now....

But we can get him....:

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote