View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #36 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
The Z would suffice just dandy. Thought you were ditching the Z and getting another car (a GT-R) and nothing else to go with it.

And yes, the Z is still a good starter car. A little more power than SOME would recommend, but I think its fine.
Yeah will have the Z for probably another 2 years or so, which I hope will get me ready for a GT-R on the track. Will definitely pick up some beater DD to go with it though. Don't want to be driving the GT-R as much as I drive my Z. I will be selling the Z to get the GT-R if that's what you meant.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote