View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
Pointless. You learn to live with it. Coming from someone who is OCD about these things, I almost had a heart attack when I first scraped it. Since then I try to use angles and hit it as little as possible, but it happens. You've got to realize its not noticeable anyways unless you're looking for it down there at the right angle.

Yup... I'm OCD with my whip. My neighbors kinda make fun of me and tell me I have the cleanest car in texas due to it barely ever having dust or spots. Lol. But I learned that that scraping the lip is probably saving my car. Its like early warning when it scrapes, it stops u from doing something stupid.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote