View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #1076 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Yes from what I have been reading most people get about -2.1 to -2.5 in the rear which is more than I would want. I may have to order a set for the rear then.

Quick noob question, How does the install change (both springs and camber arms) if my car is not on a lift and instead is on jack stands in the garage?

My logic is that for camber arms the suspension system should be preloaded when you set the initial adjustments.
The install does not care if your car is on jacks or a lift. The lift I used was the kind that allows the wheels to hang. For the intial adjustment, make the new camber arms slightly shorter than the stock arms -- to start. Then get your car to an alignment shop.