View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #1074 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
There are many choices of vendor. I think mine are from concept Z performance and went with the SPC.

Think about it -- it is only about 200 extra dollars, you will already have the car on a a lift and what happens if your stock ones don't cut it?

Anyway... Just food for thought.
Yes from what I have been reading most people get about -2.1 to -2.5 in the rear which is more than I would want. I may have to order a set for the rear then.

Quick noob question, How does the install change (both springs and camber arms) if my car is not on a lift and instead is on jack stands in the garage?

My logic is that for camber arms the suspension system should be preloaded when you set the initial adjustments.