View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #4265 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@AAMComp View Post
JT can be thick sometimes, I don't know where this comes from. He only needed keep his wits about him and he probably would be captaining Chelsea in our second Champions League final. It's a shame really, it's probably the last chance he'll have to lift the trophy in his career. You should know Barcelona well enough now that any chance their players have they'll try to get you booked. Deserved red though, silly play from the captain. Lamps will probably wear the armband out on the 19th of May.

What an epic performance though from remaining 10. The ones that stood out most to me were Ashley Cole, Ivanovic and Meireles. To contain a fully fit, 11 man Barcelona squad for an entire half, AND go on to score on the break is nothing short of legendary. I can honestly say, even if I was a neutral, this was one of the greatest games of football I've ever seen. It looked like a movie being played out on the field. The missed penalty, the red card, the last 'hail mary' from Bosingwa to find a wide open Torres, this game had everything. Fitting of a World Cup final.

I'm very happy for Chelsea, but also proud of the Premier League. I'm also sick and tired of hearing about Barcelona, seeing Barcelona whine, I'm so tired of this team. They are sore losers too, has anyone else noticed that? When Inter sent them crashing out two seasons ago, during the Inter players celebrations on the pitch, the sprinklers were turned on. Last night, less than a minute after the official blew the final whistle, they turned on Barcelona's anthem at what seems like the highest volume level the Nou Camp could muster. Now that's world class. Yes, Barcelona glory hunters, your team too can be beaten. Madrid showed that you can be defeated on your home ground and so we've shown that too.

I feel like the win/elimination last night wasn't only for Chelsea, but for Arsenal too. It was for AC Milan, Real Madrid, any team conned out of a fair match against the biggest cheats in football history. We'll do our best to make Premier League proud come May 19th.
Well put!!!!!! I just hate Barca. I dont care if we win it all or not. The victory over Barca is enough for me. Being crowned champion would be the icing on the cake for me. I wish I saw the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
from Dirty Tackle:

poor Cesc.

Lol, hilarious.