View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
Charles@POWERTRIX
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
Charles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond reputeCharles@POWERTRIX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saca View Post
20/25 shipped to 91321
The spacers have been extremely popular especially at the introductory price and unfortunately we are out of stock on the 20 and 25mm spacers at this time but we will inform you as soon as they are back in stock. Can you pm me your email address and I'll make sure to send an email to you to inform you of the spacers being back in stock. We will honor the sale pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
Any chance on doing a 15mm set? If so I would like a 15/20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
THIS
We are working on 15mm spacers but would like to do the bolt on style and studs would be different due to the thickness of the spacers. Unfortunately no ETA on these yet.

Charles Park
POWERTRIX Performance & Styling
858-566-5060 / cpark@powertrix.com
(www.powertrix.com)
Charles@POWERTRIX is offline   Reply With Quote