View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
Unfort this doesn't sound good... you might have blown the ECU/BCM and other parts of the harness... I think the only thing you can do is bite the bullet and take it to the dealership... even they are probably just going to start replacing parts until they get it working. Did you do the battery install?

It sounds like you are saying that the battery was installed backwards when you got the car... I'm not sure how that could be (heck I didn't even think that would work) but if it is I'd make sure to contact the person you got it from... you def made a mistake but they basically led you there IMO.
The car will NOT run with the battery hooked up backwards.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote