Thread: Auto Transport?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
DWS44
Base Member

Drives: 17 Vette Grand Sport
DWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond reputeDWS44 has a reputation beyond repute

I have used "Reliable" in the past on a Corvette purchase from MI to NC...and found them anything but "reliable". I would avoid them like the plague now, given my experience with them and the piss poor customer service (or lack thereof) that I received. Failed/empty promises on scheduling abound and almost ZERO communication once the payment was received. I know I've heard a few other stories around the Vette community that suggested I wasn't alone in my bad experience with them.

To the OP, if you are on any sort of schedule, make sure you know well ahead of time what their schedule is, as once they have the car, you are at the shipper's mercy to do whatever/whenever they please with your car...at least that was my experience with "Reliable".

Good Luck!
DWS44 is offline   Reply With Quote