Thread: Auto Transport?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I mean really dude. This is a great time to have some fun in your Z. And Fl to NC isn't that long of a trip. You are so worried about keeping her perfect... what if transport gets in a wreck? Now she's fked. You'll have to get it fixed or get a new one. Either way? You are taking a risk and its ONLY a car dude.

The corniest part about people who hate driving there Z is that the VQ hits peak power @ 30k. 30k to 150k is the cars peak. I'm dying to hit 30k then I will savor the next 120k. Next thing you know, the car is 7 years old. 5,000 miles on it and you want something else. And you will be able to say you owned a pristine Z but will never be able to give any real feedback on how good the car was cuz u were never in it. Lol.
Well if the idiot was to get into a wreck, then they will get you a new one w/o any questions. I would demand a new one b/c I wouldn't want that one even if it was to get fixed.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote