Thread: Auto Transport?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40TH4ME View Post
Mr. Dean, you do have a point there. Resale value is one reason for keeping low miles though that's not my view. I just want to keep her new and perfect. That sounds as silly as the blender analogy doesn't it? At any rate, you do have me reconsidering driving her up. I have a few plans for her that I want to get working on so I need to get her up here.

So, question still stands; if anybody knows of a transport outfit please let me (us) know.
I mean really dude. This is a great time to have some fun in your Z. And Fl to NC isn't that long of a trip. You are so worried about keeping her perfect... what if transport gets in a wreck? Now she's fked. You'll have to get it fixed or get a new one. Either way? You are taking a risk and its ONLY a car dude.

The corniest part about people who hate driving there Z is that the VQ hits peak power @ 30k. 30k to 150k is the cars peak. I'm dying to hit 30k then I will savor the next 120k. Next thing you know, the car is 7 years old. 5,000 miles on it and you want something else. And you will be able to say you owned a pristine Z but will never be able to give any real feedback on how good the car was cuz u were never in it. Lol.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote