View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
koffeegy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 NISMO Gun Metal
koffeegy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED_GRIN View Post
Thanks Ron……..I was thinking this particular non-370Z owner, who consistently bashes Pioneer Products, has an alternative motive! He always posts a reference to another “Pioneer Bashing Forum”, which by coincidence he started! I, like many other 370Z owners, never had any issues with Pioneer. Maybe he has a mental connection with Alpine!! Lol
Hey Wicked,

It is not just him that has that opinion. I have heard from other people and reputable audio businesses that have an incentive to push Pioneer but don't because of the technical issues associated with that brand. I used to be an Alpine fanboy, but I just had a Kenwood DNX9990HD installed in my car. I can honestly say that I am impressed with the updates to this unit as oppossed to the DNX9960 I have installed in another vehicle. Only thing I can advise you is to go to the different websites, download each owner's manual, and read what each radio has to offer. If you are as anal as me, you will do that. (That is what I did and I feel that it paid off) My brother has an Pioneer AVIC 110 and he was really impressed with the features of the 9990HD.
Just my

2012 NISMO Gun Metallic #0015

Last edited by koffeegy; 04-25-2012 at 09:45 AM.
koffeegy is offline   Reply With Quote