View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Having had stillen G3's on my G37 and a post MAF and filter setup on my 370z now. I have to say I prefer post mafs and the K&N, because if anything, you get initial torque increase instead of a low end torque loss and top and power is increased as well. I just think the difference between the intake vs post mafs is, since there is initial drop off. HP rise feels more dramatic in the intake. The post maf keeps power more linear so you feel the power more through the range.

This set up is awesome. Don't let the low cost of this setup make you guys think that gains aren't plenty. Some people will talk it down but dollar for dollar its the best cheap mod out of anything under $250 you can do. And at 130 shipped. You guys are saving in the range of $80-110 depending. This is a great buy and recharged K&N's work like they are new & fresh out the box.

GLWS op!

How you like the typhoons?
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote