View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #932 (permalink)
vo2max99
Base Member

Drives: 08MS3-BM-6MT
vo2max99 is on a distinguished road

So I watched some YouTube vids of the BRZ and I'm really liking what I see more and more. It's really a gorgeous car in my opinion especially in that blue color. It's only a tad bit bigger than the MX-5 yet still has semi-usable folding rear seats so that's a big plus for me. I wonder if my road bike will fit in the trunk with the seats folded.. I think it will a long as I release the front wheel.

There's a video of a BRZ racing a modified Z around this really technical / autocross type course. The BRZ finished just ~ 1 second behind at ~ 1:11.xx vs. 1:10.xx so you know it's handling is amazing (Using the Porsche Cayman as their bench mark was smart).

I just hope people dismiss it due to its relatively low 200hp so that I wont see every swinging **** and their mother driving them. It wouldn't be a huge deal but it would be nice for it to be somewhat unique.

I'm glad it comes with HID's and quite a few other features that typically are only an "option" for many cars such as Navigation. I just hope the Navigation unit works as good as it looks. All in all the BRZ seems like a great deal considering the reviews / features.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5do3kp

Last edited by vo2max99; 04-25-2012 at 01:40 AM.