View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCASA View Post
I drive to work daily about 15 min each way but to go out the closest decent places are about 45 min to 1hr away. I've had is since nov09 so a little shy of 2 1/2 years. Haven't had any issues with my Z, guess I got a good one **knocks on wood**. I would say I give it spirited starts but I far from baby it. I am still on the original clutch but about to put the 6th set of tires on the rear, still on the 3rd set up front. I would say I really only beat on it probably 2 or 3 times a week. Haven't had any overheating issues even after running it at Deals Gap last year. I change the oil regularly with Mobil 1 and a K&N oil filter. If you take care of your car it will last. If anyone is wondering wether or not to get the sport package just look at the mileage I'm getting on my clutch when I've seen others with 20-25k replacing theirs. This is by far my favorite car I've ever owned
this is awesome. but weren't you the one who ran into a deer or something a while back and had to get your front bumper replaced?
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote