View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
For anyone coming from the north on 301 Southbound, continue south past Bowie of Nissan about 3 lights and turn right onto Beechtree Parkway. When you turn onto Beechtree Parkway continue up to the top of the hill. You'll see me sitting in the parking lot at the top on the left. At the very top there is a roundabout. If you mistakenly enter into the roundabout at the top of the hill, you'll need to come back around and turn into the parking lot. Here is the link to googlemaps if you are coming from the north:

Glen Burnie, MD to Beech Tree Pkwy - Google Maps

If the link craps out, use googlemaps and get directions from: Glen Burnie, MD to: Beech Tree Pkwy

I recommend we meet no later than 9:45AM with a goal to roll out by no later than 10AM. I'm just thinking we might find tons of cars if we leave any later but this isn't my gig, so I defer to Tony. I'll be in the parking lot by 9:30AM so as to not miss anyone who arrives early.
Sounds good Jon, I'll meet you there at 9:45
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote