View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #164 (permalink)
MrSir
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z Black A7
MrSir is on a distinguished road

Just did some more research on that track looking thing at the bottom, its actually closed off and private property so we can scrap that from the route. I added one street that seems interesting that i had missed near the beginning of the route, i've added it.

here is an updated map route 56.9km: Route

i will be doing some further investigation on the surrounding roads (or at least as much as google maps allows for) and will get the finalized route posted by friday. I am bringing a friend with me, he drives an IS250, he recently got an SLR camera and is eager to snap some shots, so we might be doing an on and off thing as we cruise, if we find good locations. He wants to wax his car sunday morning, which i'll probably help him with so it gets done faster, so probably best time for us to meet at Mohawk Racetrack parking is 12-1pm. For those of you that want to come let me know how that works for you.

@Shotta: welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new Z. Most of us care too much about our cars to drive them too aggressively anyways, so you should be right in place. Trust me when i say this the Z will be much more enjoyable on a winding road than the bmw, the stiffer ride and more responsive handling really makes things more interesting. Plus if you have the VDC on your probably not going to slide at all, it will cut the throttle and brake before you even think about flooring it around a bend.

So just so we have this in a bit more organized format here is a list of confirmed attendees, feel free to add yourself:

Date/Time: Sunday April 29th, 2012, 12-1pm
Type of Meet: Cruise
Route: Map
Antendees:
1. MrSir +1
Evo-R Front Lip | RAZO Shifter Knob | Avant Garde Wheels | Hankook Tires | Berk HFCs | Agency Power CBE | AEM CAIs | Z1 Oil Cooler | Morimoto xB LED Halos | Tein Super Street | StopTech Rotors, Pads, SS Lines

Last edited by MrSir; 04-27-2012 at 07:42 AM.
MrSir is offline   Reply With Quote