View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
shika805
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z, 71' 240z
shika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
If you want my advice; squeeze, don't pull.
definitely squeeze haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
you should never feel pressured into a sale , take your time and do your homework....sure it may be your 4th Z but you know what? thats not your fault. you know what you want, dont settle for something less. its their fault for not checking the car over with a fine tooth and comb to make sure everything was A ok.

My Z, my dealership drove up from Virginia and as a result, had scratches all over the front bumper and back end, so it spent a week and a half in the paint shop getting re painted and to the satisfcation of what i wanted.

Good things come to those who wait my friend. i think something good is coming your way. get what you want.
thanks, im hoping that this deal with the private seller goes through waiting for his response back.
shika805 is offline   Reply With Quote