View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgh5002 View Post
I was certain I had my mind made up to just get a Nismo 370Z, I absolutely love the way it looks, but thought I might miss leather seats and sat-nav, two things I have grown used to having in my daily driver. Was just wondering if anyone else has gone that route and if you have pics of you car. Thanks!
Get $4000 recaros and an alpine head unit and call it a day. Recaros have a seating position and bolstering you will never duplicate from the Z stockers. Recaros just look sick. Since you will be wasting money regardless for your personal preferences. Might as well do it up in style.

RECARO: Home

Alpine INE-Z928HD Navigation Receiver at Crutchfield.com

Alpine INA-W910 Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote